Chaos Warships

By BaronIveagh, in Black Crusade

Will we finally get stats for player usable Chaos warship hulls in Black Crusade? I know that all older Imperial ship designs such as are used by the ruinous powers were deliberatly glossed over (and had thier space stats removed to try and sabotage players from making thier own derived stats) in Battlefleet Koronus, but if we're leading a Black Crusade, more then a single ship stat might be a good idea, considering that no two chaos ships are identical...

I don't think the rules for space travel and warfare will be as extensive as those in Rogue Trader (though it is entirely possible that this would change with a supplement), but if no two Chaos warships are alike, then I think this could be solved with a simple table for random rolls, affiliated with some "Corrupted by the Warp" or "Recommissioned by Chaos" trait? Surely we do not need ten different sets of stats for each and every class.

Well, a Black Crusade has to get to the worlds it attacks somehow...

And, frankly, WWAD (What Would Abaddon Do?), build a giant planet exploding flagship, or just fly around in a nameless randomly generated ship?