Goblin Marauders question

By Morpsele, in Battlelore

I just bought the Goblin Marauders expansion and for the hyenas rider they need blue horse banners. But in the expension they gave me blue bow rider. Im just want to know if it was normal or not. Thank you very much.

And im starting to love goblin. Go Gombos.

sorry for the double thread

I have Bearded Brave and they send 4 bear riders. Is it because its a 4 unit mount or is it 2 2unit mount groupe. Thank you for the clarification.

The Blue Reflex Bow Banners are for your Ostrich Riders.

The Hyena Riders, just use a banner from the base game for them when in use.

As for the Bear Riders, in the rulebook it says that its a regiment of 4 figures, making it a very powerful red cavalry unit!

also, at least for DoW, they were giving out 2 blue calvary banners for the incorrect 2 blue banners. Might see if FFG still is honoring that.

Cab

Thank you guys for the quick responce. I havent seen in my rule boocklet were it says that the bear rider are a 4 unit cavalry but i like it.

And for Cab i will check with FFG for the banner or i will use the normal blue one if i really need it.

Morps

Morpsele said:

Thank you guys for the quick responce. I havent seen in my rule boocklet were it says that the bear rider are a 4 unit cavalry but i like it.

And for Cab i will check with FFG for the banner or i will use the normal blue one if i really need it.

Morps

from the rulebook, the first paragraph beneath the picture. "Bear Riders are armed with a huge axe, and although their numbers are small, they have gathered together to form a large unit (four figures)."

Very small detail, I missed it my first time over too