August Release

By JerusalemJones, in The Dark Waters Trilogy

From what I've heard from FFG, looks like this, Free Fall and Embers of Atlantis are releasing in August (Can anyone say "Gen Con?").

Amazon website reports it will ship on the 23rd of August, he says, while passing grains of salt... gui%C3%B1o.gif

I just got this message from my Amazon Preorder:

"Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed
below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based
on the new release date:

Graham McNeill "Ghouls of the Miskatonic: Book One of The Dark Waters Trilogy"
Estimated arrival date: October 14 2011 - October 18 2011

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay."

Well I wanted this for Halloween,it's just a year late

OD

So now FFG has another AH based Trilogy they project for this Fall.It would seem to me that they should put more effort getting the Dark Water books out before pushing out another Series.If they were stand alone books it would be tolerable but now we could have 2 books out at the same time that each cover only 1/3 of a series.(of course if the Lord of Nightmares takes a year to get out like the 1st Dark Water book it's rather moot).

I plan to get both series & like the idea of FFG doing Mythos/AH books but I hope they get their release schedules more in line so that we don't have several loose ends hanging around.Perhaps its just me but I like to get into my books & finish up one before I move on to another.

OD