Heroes

By Zero_Outcome, in Odds & Ends

is there anyone who is as obssesed with Heroes as I am?

hereos.jpg

I wouldn't say I'm "obsessed"...especially with the current, confusing as hell, season...but it is a pretty amazing show. I loves it ^_^

yeah not obsessed, but I do watch it, and I'm liking season 3 thus far

Dawn, have if been watching it from the start or did you just pick it up in the middle of a season?

Been watching it from the beginning sir!

I would easily say I'm obsessed with it ^__^

*has been watching it from the very begining*

i have been watching heroes since the first season. i love this show. but i do think season 1 was the best

Season 1 was pretty great...Season 2 was pretty decent...and Season 3 is getting really good I think. Seeing Sylar not be such of a bad guy anymore really makes me happy as he's mah fav! ^_^

i agree. season 3 is getting better. i came into it wanting them to do better than season 2. it didnt seem like it at first but they are moving in the right direction

I love Heroes! But is anyone concerned with the departure of Jeph Loeb?

Jedimario said:

I love Heroes! But is anyone concerned with the departure of Jeph Loeb?

wait. what? i did not hear of this

I watched the first couple episodes in Season 1, and then I stopped watching. I just recently continued to watch it from the beginning of Season 3. I'm now sad that I never saw Season 2.

you should watch season 2. it helps with the story line

I want to, but with school, I don't have the time...

I <3 heroes!!!

Have Heroes night every monday :D

Which is tommorow!!!!!!

i cant wait for monday night.

The Eclipse part 2 is tonight only one away form volume fanaliy then comes volume 4 and the hunter, I am conserned about Jeff leaving but at least there are plenty of good writes on the show. If you guys are big fans of Hereos you should check out the 10th wonder podcast at heroespodcast.com.

wallpaper.png

Jeph Loeb is a Hack.

He cant even write a good comic book anymore. He used to write amazing peieces of work and now he has us all trying to swallow his Red Hulk Trash.

Loeb had it coming, As far as Heroes. Last night's Ecilpse Part 2 was probaly one of the best episodes in a good long while.

...Elle died...that kinda sux, but she wasn't my favorite so I don't really care...my favorite part had to be when Hiro came to the rescue. I thought that was quite funny.

last nights episode was really good. im kinda glad elle is gone. she kinda bothered me

I liked Elle...but maybe that's just because I'm a fan of Kristen Bell...I had a feeling she was going to bite it though just because she wasn't in the main cast credits she was always listed as a "Special Guest Star".

I'm honestly more upset that they quickly turned Sylar back to the dark side again though...he was legitimately good for like what...2, 3 episodes? He played a good likeable anti-hero...it sucks he's back to being straight up evil again.

Dawn you just took the words out of my mouth

WayToTheDawn said:

I'm honestly more upset that they quickly turned Sylar back to the dark side again though...he was legitimately good for like what...2, 3 episodes? He played a good likeable anti-hero...it sucks he's back to being straight up evil again.

i agree sir