Thank you, FFG

By Tyrichter, in Gears of War: The Board Game

I would just like to thank this way to Fantasy Flight Games. While it looked you abandoned the idea of making GOW into board game (it was in the UPCOMING projects for a very long time), you finally finished it - and what´s more important to me: Corey Conieczka designed it, the man I really trust about the guality of gameplay. Secondly - solo game mode is implemented, which, I am sure, will be appreciated by most of the gamers, because sometimes you are in a mood for playing a game, but you don´t have a group of other players at hand in that moment. Or maybe you just want to enjoy the game alone :)

As far as I can see, the quality of the components is amazing, the figures are detailed... I don´t know, what to say anymore. Just keep up the good work.

Thank you.

Ditto! I wholeheartedly agree!

Tyrichter said:

I would just like to thank this way to Fantasy Flight Games. While it looked you abandoned the idea of making GOW into board game (it was in the UPCOMING projects for a very long time), you finally finished it - and what´s more important to me: Corey Conieczka designed it, the man I really trust about the guality of gameplay. Secondly - solo game mode is implemented, which, I am sure, will be appreciated by most of the gamers, because sometimes you are in a mood for playing a game, but you don´t have a group of other players at hand in that moment. Or maybe you just want to enjoy the game alone :)

As far as I can see, the quality of the components is amazing, the figures are detailed... I don´t know, what to say anymore. Just keep up the good work.

Thank you.

Quoted for Truth!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait. gran_risa.gif