how very hoity toity of you all .

By Guest, in Dust Tactics Premium Edition

ahving your own forums for the delux edition , its funny how dead it is compared to the rest of us slumming in the the regular dust tactics forums

Yeah, weird. I assumed the link would be to the Dust Tactics forum...

Really they should put this as a 4th option in the regualr forum. It's a real pain in a seperate forum and makes no sense at all. The lack of activity is evidence it needs to change and from a marketing point of view it doesn't make great sense. Surely they could also have put the premium product as an option in the regular products section.

Chimaera said:

Really they should put this as a 4th option in the regualr forum. It's a real pain in a seperate forum and makes no sense at all. The lack of activity is evidence it needs to change and from a marketing point of view it doesn't make great sense. Surely they could also have put the premium product as an option in the regular products section.

Totally agree. You normally walk through first class to get to coach.

I noticed this forum more or less by accident and don't really see a point in it as well. What could the users actually talk about that couldn't be said in the regular Dust tactics forum? They could say again and again that the painted miniatures look cool, okay. But if that was said several times in the regular forums, maybe it would even generate more interest in the Premium edition, so more sales for FFG. Hmmm, the more I think about it, the less sense this forum makes ...