Gundam RPG, anyone?

By Xamusel, in The Crystal Ball and The Wishing Well

The main idea behind this is, supposing that Star Wars is going to be a game made by FFG, Gundam would be easily mixed in with the idea, but only for compatibility's sake. Also, I'm a Gundam fanboy, what do you think made me think of the idea?

The other main idea behind this is that it would enclose the whole series under one roof, but with different expansions involved, so as to get some people to wait for what they really want.

I also would like to see miniatures involved, but not to upstage Bandai or anything, because of their model packs.

What does everyone think?

To be honest I'm far more interested in a Gundam Miniature tabletop game! I resently showed my friend Gundam Wing and during our discussion of it after he finished the series I had the thought, that, a tabletop mini game would be amazing. It could be set in the One year War era (Mobile Suit Gundam) giving a wide variety of suits to produce between the Federation and Zeon. Couple that with FF great dice and game systems for X-wing and Star Trek: Attack Wing, they could have another amazing (ground based) combat game! I have been avoiding getting into either of those games (my friend has a lot of x-xing stuff thought), but, I'm afraid that if this came to life I could not resist myself!

Also, on your thought...There is an RP called Mekton Zeta which is all about mech combat and such, which from what I understand, can be modified to fit any universe. Even so, a Gundam mini game would also be a great way to open the doors to a Gundam RP; or the reverse being true as well. Here is hoping we get our wishes.

Edited by Tealadin

I just realized that this was a dead post...my forum etiquette is atrocious...my apologies everyone.

Edited by Tealadin