New plazer, noobish questions

By Drakkkan, in StarCraft

Hi all,

just started playing Starcrfat (no expansion) and here are few questions which I am not sure and rather need somebody to confirm it

1) How many Z-axis I have to use when galaxy setup ? I mean do I have to fill all "slots" which do not have direct connection to adjancent planet ?

2) How many workers can i build per one Build command ? is worker counting to unit build limit ? the same questions for transports.

3) Unit build limit is for one Build command, or for entire round ? I suppose for one Build command, so I can for example "make" 4 Marines per two Build commands.

4) the same questions for constructing buldings - I am allowed one building AND one add-on per one build command.

5) I am playing Terran and I have base on every area of one planet and I have Air Support Module (which means alo Limited Orbital Defense). How is my opponent able to transport to this planet when Limited Orbital Defense prevent this ?

1) One per player.

2) Workers and transports have no limits per Build order. Unit build limit concerns only plastic figures.

3) Per single Build order.

4) Like above. And you don't have to choose between building and module in single order - you can build both, as long as you have enough resources.

5) Assuming all those bases belong to different players (only 1 your base per planet), and you're playing without expansion, it is impossible. That's why errata adds the following rules:

Team Game Restriction
When playing a team game, a player cannot build a base on
a planet if it will cause his team to have a base on every area
of the planet. This is to prevent a team from acquiring the
air support module and making it impossible for opponents
to move to a small planet. This restriction only applies if not
playing with the Brood War expansion.

You can find a FAQ with errata on FFG site. In Brood War, players may build a new module, allowing to ignore Limited Orbital Defense for a price of losing transport on navigation route. BTW: Check the errata especially, due to altered text on Scrouge cards.