New Anima Card game released in Spain.

By player1648668, in Anima: The Card Game

On 9 May Edge released Guilty Gods , a new card game based on the world of Anima.

Guilty Gods is a dynamic card game for two players, where the participants incarnate divine ancestral entities engaged in titanic duel of power. The objective is to defeat your rival using avatars, a series of supernatural creatures with an affinity to your divine nature.

Each player chooses one of the available decks and use their resources to attack is rival.The one who first achieves to reduce the gnocis of the rival to zero or make him use all the creatures at his disposal, wins.

Guilty Gods is a strategy game where the players must use the most convenient combos(combos of one or more creatures in the same turn) to anticipate their rival's strategies. To win, you'll need cunning and a great ability. Despite both decks work in the same way and use the same rules, each one has has different creatures and summoners. So, depending on which of the decks you use, players will obtain different game experiences.

This box presents two decks, Lilium and Umbra, the incarnations of nature and darkness.

Contents

52 Lilium creature cards
3 Lilium summoner cards
52 Umbra creature cards
3 Umbra summoner cards
2 D10 fices
14 divine seal counters

I don't know if FFG is going to release that, but if it's going too, I guess it will be an entirely different game, so it should have a new "slot" in the forum, I guess...

It seems interesting, it's like Magic, but you don't become mad to collect all cards and check new editions!

As of now, at least...I wouldn't be surprised if edge was simply trying to enter that field...

I would buy into this.

Do we have anything new on this one?

I really like the sound of it.