Battle of the Sleights

By Card_Breaker, in Olympus Coliseum

Sorry I thought I had time but it looks like I dont cause I have to move around all my things in my house and school started up and its taking a lot of time and work so unless i find some time which i wont i will just say you can have the win Axel.

Since demon never posted, final round:

Axel vs monkeyboi

Alright Monkeyboi, when do you want to play?

This weekend might be a little rough for me because I'm going somewhere with no inernet, however all friday (today) and the afternoon of monday I'll definitely be available.

everyone in my family is sick so could we do our match next week? i don't think i could play to the best of my abilities because i don't feel very good and probobly will have to help other family members for the rest of the weekend.

Yeah that's fine with me--anytime thats good for you, just name it and I'll see if it works for me. Next week around 7:30 p.m. or later during the weekdays, or anytime next weekend I think.

Feel better!

Axel said:

Yeah that's fine with me--anytime thats good for you, just name it and I'll see if it works for me. Next week around 7:30 p.m. or later during the weekdays, or anytime next weekend I think.

Feel better!

Axel, change your avatar!

I will always and forever lay claim to the Shroom!

erm...okay, I find that a bit unecessary, but whatever. I'll change my avatar when I get a chance.

ok axel everything looks ok now so whats a good time for you?

Sorry--was out of town all weekend--

Any weekday past 6:45 (Eastern) would be fine with me.

Oh wait not thursdays. Maybe Wensday?

ok right now it looks like wensday at 7 eastern is free how about then?

Sounds good-may be just a couple minutes late, but I'll definitely be there by AT LEAST 7:10

See you there

we had our match and i won

It's true I lost. Good job monkeyboi!

k, I'll send your prize when I have some time!

lol, can't send without an address... guess I should've included that in my post. Email me your address at [email protected]