Strange Eons Question

By OldManWhateley, in Fan Creations

So, my first case book for Arkham Investigations is nearly complete. I am proof-reading the case and getting ready to post it here on the forum. However, I have one question regarding the Strange Eons program. I am going to post the case book in pdf for ease of downloading and printing, but I am unsure what to so with the monsters and special cards.

Is there any way to save a Spell, Skill, Monster, etc, created in Strange Eons in pdf form? The reason for this is so that I can include a page in the casebook pdf that has all the new monsters and cards that I have created. Naturally, the Strange Eons files are always saved as a .eon file, so I need a method to convert them into pdf.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OldManWhateley said:

So, my first case book for Arkham Investigations is nearly complete. I am proof-reading the case and getting ready to post it here on the forum. However, I have one question regarding the Strange Eons program. I am going to post the case book in pdf for ease of downloading and printing, but I am unsure what to so with the monsters and special cards.

Is there any way to save a Spell, Skill, Monster, etc, created in Strange Eons in pdf form? The reason for this is so that I can include a page in the casebook pdf that has all the new monsters and cards that I have created. Naturally, the Strange Eons files are always saved as a .eon file, so I need a method to convert them into pdf.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The easiest way to do this would be to create a deck (in Strange Eons) of the cards you want to include, and then print it using a PDF printer driver. (This adds a "printer" on your computer that creates PDF files instead of printing to a real device.) There is such a driver included with Adobe's Acrobat software, and OS X includes a "Save PDF" button on every print dialog. It is possible that someone else has written a free PDF driver as well, try searching around.

Cheers,
Chris