Quick Power Deck

By Card_Breaker, in Gummi Garage

Anyone want to help? It would be helpful!

So the idea of this deck is to have a lot of power in a pinch when needed. So I basically draw powerful cards or search for power cards through a chain. This means getting rid of the duck trio and alice.

Player: Riku Lv 2

Friends

Lv 0
Chip & Dale
Tidus x2
The King

Lv 1
Moogle x2
Tigger
Beast x2
Phil
Cid

Lv 2
Triton x2
Fairy Godmother
Aerith

Lv 3
Goofy (alt) x2
Beast (alt) x2
Jack

Lv 4
Sephiroth
Donald

Magic/Friends

Lv 0
Tink

Lv 3
Bambi x3
Simba

Lv 4
Simba

Magic

Stopra

Attack

Oblivion
Soul Eater x2
Ultima Weapon

Heartless

Barrel Spider x3
Stealth Sneak
Aquatank x2
Behemoth
Parasite Cage

Worlds

Destiny Islands x3
Monstro Lv 1

So, I'm not that good with deck construction as some of you others...so, advice would be helpful!

Your friends need some work, the levels are all unbalanced and would certainly have dead draws against Monstro lvl 1.

Your dark cards also need some work, most of them are weak and easily destroyed by cards like Cloud Oathkeeper or Ultima Weapon.

i saw what your deck is and it does need some work done to it. you need to add more attack cards if you wan t to overpower your opponent. also i saw that you are not running lv.4 leon which is a good card to have in a power along side cloud and sephiroth. also with your heartless you should have some that render your opponents attack cards useless.

some of the atk. cards you should add are: divine rose, lady luck, and even lion heart. those would help alot. also maybe even two or three fairy harps just in case they over power you.

my power deck gives my friends a run cause they don't know what to expect when they play me.

my deck revolves around riku, so i have alot of power in my deck. but i also fool around with it by adding pooh in there that reduces both players to zero power. also if you have a power deck you should run soul eater in it if you are running riku as your player.