Top 10 bad ideas

By Andor2, in Black Crusade

Hi all, new poster I thought I'd introduce myself by kicking off a traditional way to pass the time until a new game is released: The top 10 list!

So ...

The Top 10 rejected Black Crusade Supplement ideas:

10: Champions of Nurgle swimsuit calender

Khornes Kolouring in book for Kids!

Tzeentch's Rubik's Tesseract!

What, no love for Slaanesh in this list?

I'm sure the "Slaaneshi cultist personal fun time accessory kit" would not, in fact, get past the prudish American censors. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Cheers,

- V.

"Abadddon's Big Book of Black Crusades"

Alternatively!

"Destroying the Imperium for Dummies. By Abadddon the Despoiler" (I'm sure you see the tongue-in-cheek irony)

"Planning the future, or what to do once you obliterated your hated foe", written by The Emperor, the only known copy has fallen in the hands of the Chaos gods.

Who find the options so boring, they keep sabotaging anything that might break the current Status Quo XDDD

"We did it for Chaos"

A grovelling bootlickers guide on how to look busy when master is around and fun things to do with a gas mask when he isn't looking.

The Ultimate Chaos Squats Players Handbook!

Slitting throats for dummies. A Khornate wannabes starter guide on starting a collection of skulls.

How I became an automaton; worshipping Tzeentch. What you should check before joining the Thousand Sons.

The ultimate guide on how to stop drug abuse! Slaanesh, it just stops being fun after the first 100 years.

The Chaos Spawn Player's Guide. [With over 300 new Talents for players of chaos spawn, including 'drool master' and 'extra tentacles' ]

"The little book of calm" by Kharn the Betrayer

Spiked Armour, Intimacy Issues and You

Spiked Rhinos. The complete guide to mounting and dismounting your transport.

Just had to nab it.

keeping shiney and slimey - a grooming guide for all your mutation needs

"I would have gotten away for it if it wasn't for those pesky primarchs" reflections on the Warmaster

"The 12th Black Crusade" a dramatic audio book read by William Shatner

Actually, I think I'd like to see Shatner to an audio book on the Gothic War.

Frenzy charge with axes in the age of orbital bombardment, heavy artillery and heavy bolters?

"Book of Redemption" How to apologize for ten thousand years of terror and return to the Imperium like nothing's happened OR

How to apologize for various betrayals by the Imperium (Emperor, various Primarchs, Inquisition, and so on) and bring the Chaos-tainted (or Renegade) back like nothing's ever happened.

Boils down to..."I'm sorry I missed your ball game...here's an ice cream."

That Orphanage Attacked Me - Or how my attempt to start a cult near a Schola Progenium went horribly wrong.

666 HARDCORE CORRUPTED-MASS GAINING MUSCULATION PROGRAM, or how to become the bulkiest, ugliest and most mutated Chaos Space Marine in the whole Eye of Terror, by Arnaold Chaorzenneger

note: The use of Corrupted Homones and Mutated Steroids is necessary to obtain the desired results, and are sold separatly from this book.

Disclaimer:The transformation in a chaos spawn is a possibility and is considered not the responsibility of this product