co-ordinated attacks

By monk, in Battles of Westeros

Hi,

2 simple questions:

- How many units can take part in a single co-ordinated attack?

- Blue ranked infantry can move 1 and attack or move 2 hexes without attacking. If I use 2 blue ranked infantry in a co-ordinated attack and the lead attacker moves 1 hex for the attack, can the supporting unit move 2 hexes to support or must it still only move the 1 hex?

Thanks

monk said:

Hi,

2 simple questions:

- How many units can take part in a single co-ordinated attack?

- Blue ranked infantry can move 1 and attack or move 2 hexes without attacking. If I use 2 blue ranked infantry in a co-ordinated attack and the lead attacker moves 1 hex for the attack, can the supporting unit move 2 hexes to support or must it still only move the 1 hex?

Thanks

I believe the answers are:

As many as can be activated simultaneously and melee attack the same target. I believe the maximum would be six, since there are only six possible spaces adjacent to any single unit. For example, Robb Stark's Order All Cavalry card could potentially order enough cavalry units to have a six-unit coordinated attack.

Participating in a coordinated attack doesn't let units ignore any rules. So, yes, the supporting blue unit could still only move 1 and attack.

thats great, thanks.

ps. Is Tribes of the Vale out yet? I bought it the other day but didn't think it was out untill later this year, was a very nice suprise.