My History with Arkham Horror

By Chaoslizard, in Fan Creations

It is with trepidation that I begin this narrative, but it is important, I believe, to put into record these events which will come to pass, so that if some foul fate were to come to me, at least what I have put down here will still exist. As I begin my intellectual journey, my knowledge in these matters is guided by that dreaming ethereal landscape commonly known as the internet. Like some grand solo piped whimsically by the Pied Piper or Pan it has summoned me through its maze of carnal and Bacchurial visions. Through orgiastic nymphs, insatiable milfs, and strange transgender beings engaged in sexual circusry I have managed to stumble forward seeking evidence of a game based upon the works of the Father of Modern Horror. Through my internet travels, I avoided the elephantine right with its tales of a maniacal despot of mysterious birthright and ancestry hidden deep in the African reaches. I circumnavigated the cries of the Grand Chicken Little ‘al Gore with his prophetic poetry of a world succumbing and caving under the weight of its own industrial genius. I traipsed this mad realm and found knowledge of the Arkham Horror.

It is now my intention to brave out into the gathering malls and markets of the local region and attempt to find this treasure and delve into its contents. I will record here my review and experiences so that should some ill fate come to pass, at least this recollection will persevere in the maelstrom and provide warning for others. My expectations are however that I will find a contest of indelible delight to entertain my fancy and occupy my fevered imagination. I cannot say what it is that drives me in purpose, but I can express my longing to walk the streets of Arkham and discover the mysteries that hide among the shadows, to seek those whispered voices that call out to the hypersensitive, and be ever vigilant against the dark forces that congregate at the edge of our known reality. I begin my journey…

Chaoslizard said:

It is with trepidation that I begin this narrative, but it is important, I believe, to put into record these events which will come to pass, so that if some foul fate were to come to me, at least what I have put down here will still exist. As I begin my intellectual journey, my knowledge in these matters is guided by that dreaming ethereal landscape commonly known as the internet. Like some grand solo piped whimsically by the Pied Piper or Pan it has summoned me through its maze of carnal and Bacchurial visions. Through orgiastic nymphs, insatiable milfs, and strange transgender beings engaged in sexual circusry I have managed to stumble forward seeking evidence of a game based upon the works of the Father of Modern Horror. Through my internet travels, I avoided the elephantine right with its tales of a maniacal despot of mysterious birthright and ancestry hidden deep in the African reaches. I circumnavigated the cries of the Grand Chicken Little ‘al Gore with his prophetic poetry of a world succumbing and caving under the weight of its own industrial genius. I traipsed this mad realm and found knowledge of the Arkham Horror.

It is now my intention to brave out into the gathering malls and markets of the local region and attempt to find this treasure and delve into its contents. I will record here my review and experiences so that should some ill fate come to pass, at least this recollection will persevere in the maelstrom and provide warning for others. My expectations are however that I will find a contest of indelible delight to entertain my fancy and occupy my fevered imagination. I cannot say what it is that drives me in purpose, but I can express my longing to walk the streets of Arkham and discover the mysteries that hide among the shadows, to seek those whispered voices that call out to the hypersensitive, and be ever vigilant against the dark forces that congregate at the edge of our known reality. I begin my journey…

That was amusing read, although it technically belongs in the main forum, not Fan Creations ;') This part of the forum is for custom game content and variants.