Wildling and circle of spies decks

By sysquemalyn, in 4. AGoT Deck Construction

Hi:

We are trying to make these decks with proxies so we would like to know the composition of each deck. I´ll be gratefull if someone can tell us the composition of the decks.

Also if someone has one of each to sell we could speak about it :D

Wildling Assault (40 card deck):

4x Mance Rayder

4x Lord of Bones

8x Wildling Tent

4x Mammoth

4x Giant

8x Wildling Horde

4x Put to the Sword

2x Put to the Torch

2x Relentless Attack

Sorry, I don't remember Circle of Spies off the top of my head, except that there were 5x of each version of Varys. Someone else will probably fill that in shortly, though.

Circle of Spies (50 card deck)

5x Varys #1

5x Varys #2

6x Friends in the Shadows

6x Allies at Court

6x Personal Guard

6x Spy in your Midst

8x Quiet Brothel

4x Whispers in the Dark

4x Whispers in the Halls

Thx very much, we will prepare the decks to test it against decks in LCG format. In my oppinion Wildling is more broken than circle of spies.

sysquemalyn said:

Thx very much, we will prepare the decks to test it against decks in LCG format. In my oppinion Wildling is more broken than circle of spies.

I'm not sure these are the best test decks, particularly in the LCG format. They are purposefully overpowered and not a good indication of either the strategies or the card effects you are likely to see in head-to-head games.

Circle of Spies is far more broken than Wildling Assault. Wildling Assault is essentially a one-trick pony that just kills. Circle of Spies can do a lot more and has answers to things (intrigue challenges, events, blanking effects, etc.) the Wildlings do not.