A few questions about the rules:

By Briareos200, in Kingsburg

I had a couple of questions since I just got the game.

1. The extra white dice that a player gets at the begining of the turn for the spring season. it isn't cumlative? I mean if you get one say on turn 2 and then you qualify again on turn 3 you don't roll 2 white dice right?

2. Can you do the chapel again and again? If you reroll and it's still under 7 can you reroll again in the same season?

3. What happens on the Spring season of the very first turn if 2 or more players roll equal dice totals?

Briareos200 said:

I had a couple of questions since I just got the game.

1. The extra white dice that a player gets at the begining of the turn for the spring season. it isn't cumlative? I mean if you get one say on turn 2 and then you qualify again on turn 3 you don't roll 2 white dice right?

2. Can you do the chapel again and again? If you reroll and it's still under 7 can you reroll again in the same season?

3. What happens on the Spring season of the very first turn if 2 or more players roll equal dice totals?

1.No it's not cumulative. In phase 1 (aid from the king) you find out who has the least amount of constructed buildings and that player gets to roll one extra white dice for that year's spring season.

2.No you can only use each building's power only once per season.

3.You start the game with the colored tokens in random order on the turn order chart. So whatever you roll you will adjust the chart accordingly. Example: you start the game with red on the top of the turn order chart, then blue, then green. If after the dice roll for the first spring red got 11 blue got 13 and green got 11 you would adjust the chart to red, green, blue.

Hope that helps