Florida Players?

By player684721, in Warhammer Invasion Community

I'm looking for players in the Tampa/Orlando/Sarasota area for competitive/casual play. I don't know whose out there and if Invasion is supported in this area so I figured I'd post here. I have several people interested in getting into this game and want to know if there is any community support (leagues/tournaments/etc).

Thanks!

Kevin W

Hey Kevin

I play over in Orlando at Cool Stuff Games. There is one other hardcore player and another guy who shows up semi-frequently. We play about every third Wednesday night. That could change if interest picked up. Let me know if you need more info.

Hey Kevin. I live in Bartow, FL. I don't play Warhammer: Invasion at the moment though I may try it in the future.

I've been looking at getting into either A Game of Thrones or the new Lord of the Rings. We have a small group of about 5 guys that play board games and stuff at my house.

I consider Cool Stuff Games to be my FLGS however it's a bit too far to travel there regularly to play.

Hey Kev,

Art here.

I live in Tampa (Tampa Palms to be more precise) about 10 minutes from USF. Care to get together and game a bit?

My vitals are male, straight, 45, Retired Army Chopper Pilot, Ph.D. in Forensic Behavioral Analysis, been playing computer games longer than many of the people on these boards have been alive.

Anyway, respond to me if you're truly interested in getting together and gaming a bit.

ART

Hey Art,

I live over in Riverview and am interested in gaming. I'll contact you through FFG's friend finder and see about figuring out the details.

Thanks for responding!

Kevin W

Hey Kevin,

I and some friends got back into the game recently and we would really like to meet new players in the Tampa area. There's a game shop close to USF called Armada Games that has enough space to host a decent number of players. If you know some others who want to meet up to play, let me know in a post.

Sounds great. I'm up at Armada all the time so I can meet you and any other interested players there. Please let me know when you are interested in setting this up and we'll make it happen. Thanks!

Hey, a few of us are getting into this. I haven't play since the release. We have a great group of peps who play in Clearwater on Friday nights

I've been able to assemble a group of 6-8 players and we're meeting usually at Armada games in Tampa on Thursday evenings. I'd be interested in meeting up with your group on Fridays as well. Please message me your email address and we'll set something up.

Thanks,

Kevin

I don't know if any of you guys still play but I just got back into W:I and want to play again (badly). I'm looking for a gaming group to game with, in general, too.

Mainly W:I but I also enjoy Magic (only Standard, mainly), and many other cool board games or dead CCG/LCGs. Also interested in doing some RPGs at some point, too. Oh, and I have a copy in my hands right now of the new Star Wars LCG as well. :D

PM me, please!

- Tony