watch your back

By ClanNatioy2, in Wings of War

what comes int the watch your back box? it's the only rulebook that's not posted on the website and I'm very curious as to what you get in this box.

And also if you don't buy the miniatures how do you tell which "cockpit" board goes to which plane? I've been watching videos about this game and everyone uses the minis and puts the planes card on the "cockpit" board. Are there two copies of each plane in the box? I might buy the miniatures but if there's only one copy of each plane card what do I do until I get the miniatures?

You can find the list of plane types that come in it via the product page for it here on the site. You also get a B Damage deck, 4 "cockpits" as you call them, all the tokens/counters you need to play and two range rulers.

The cockpits are generic, so it does not really matter which one you use for which plane. Unless you are flying several planes per person, it should not be an issue to remember which goes with with plane. If it is causing issues, simply place a piece of paper with the plane name on the cockpit and you are set.

And as someone that has been playing this game for years, get the minis, they add soooo much to the game!

Have fun!

TheKingOfBlades said:

what comes int the watch your back box? it's the only rulebook that's not posted on the website and I'm very curious as to what you get in this box.

And also if you don't buy the miniatures how do you tell which "cockpit" board goes to which plane? I've been watching videos about this game and everyone uses the minis and puts the planes card on the "cockpit" board. Are there two copies of each plane in the box? I might buy the miniatures but if there's only one copy of each plane card what do I do until I get the miniatures?