Players at the FFG Event Center?

By MarthWMaster, in CoC Organized Play

I feel like there should be Organized Play for CoC at the Event Center, but don't see anything about it posted on the calendar. Does anyone play casually here, and if so, when during the week do you get together for it?

Name your time and I will gladly meet up for a few hands. My GF plays as well (A little too well if you ask me...) so we might be able to play a group game sometime too if we cannot wrangle anyone else up...

I would have responded sooner if I had seen this earlier.

There is league nights on thursdays now at the FFG EC. I missed last week but came down tonight. You should stop by and check it out.

Awesome, I'll have to drop by. I might not be able to go tomorrow, but next week should work!

I just feel like it's a terrible waste to live so close to this thing, and not be able to take advantage of it.

I will be there tomorrow for sure around 6 -7 PM with some casual and a couple meaner decks to try for the LCG regionals this weekend..

Bah! Work is stupid tonight and I wont be able to make it either. I am still going there fri-sun though, hell or high water.

I won't be going. I backed out at the last minute, though I can't quite remember my reasoning for doing so. I think I was bothered by the fact that the Cube Draft and the CoC Create-a-Card Seminar overlapped, and I just didn't think I could justify going, when my only real objective was to find people I could reliably play the game with locally (with most of the players presumably coming in from out of state). Good luck at the event, though! ^_^

MarthWMaster said:

I just didn't think I could justify going, when my only real objective was to find people I could reliably play the game with locally (with most of the players presumably coming in from out of state).

I hear ya. Why spend $25 to play some games when you could do that any day of the week by contacting locals? Especially if it is not important to play with people from far and wide.

Well, hope to catch up with you next week.

i would hope there are .