Kings of the Sea Expansion...what a shock

By MTP302, in 8. AGoT Off Topic

So, after reading up an the King of the Sea expansion, and looking forward to bringing Greyjoy into the thick of things at work I finally found a copy at Warp. I pack it away and take it to work the next day to open and get into some Melee with the guys. Well, WTF I rip into it and think "hey that packaging seems odd, whatever lets get into the first pack of cards"!!!

Not bad, looks good now lets remove the dumb cardboard and get to the next 2 packs and start building a deck....when WTF, there are only 60 cards here, where are the 180 (3 sets of 60) ?????

I get a little annoyed so I go check the website to verify the write-up of 180 (3 each of 60) and click on the picture of the box and see 60 cards, getting more annoyed....then like a liberty bell hitting me in the side of the head I finally notice "RE-RELEASE" and "comming soon".

Now I am only annoyed at myself, cause I would have waited and spent my $$$ on something else. But at least I have this bulky, not made for travelling house card! ;)

MTP 302 said:

But at least I have this bulky, not made for travelling house card! ;)

That Call of Cthulhu people looooooooove to buy ;)

Princes of the Sun is similar... 2 copies of each card w/ no bulky not made for travel house card. that's a separate $20 option.

The earlier chapter packs are also not 3 copies of each card, which can be frustrating.