Dark/Player

By Zero_Outcome, in Rules Discussions

Do you know will all Dark/Player cards will have the heartless as friends ability or do you think there will be some who are just have no ability

Zero_Outcome said:

Do you know will all Dark/Player cards will have the heartless as friends ability or do you think there will be some who are just have no ability

I Don't think there making anymore dark/players

You never know...

There could be a second Ansem... or the World of Choas...

Yeah...Maybe.

But that would be cool!!!

I can't wait till orgXIII!!!

No more Dark/Players unless FFG creates some of their own...

OXIII will be able to play Nobodies as friends

WayToTheDawn said:

No more Dark/Players unless FFG creates some of their own...

OXIII will be able to play Nobodies as friends

Yep Will be awesee!!!

I agree, i have seen some of the japanese version ORXIII players and they are cool

Zero_Outcome said:

I agree, i have seen some of the japanese version ORXIII players and they are cool

Yeah...But it stinks there's only 6 players uhhhhhhhhhhh

well FFG could put the other members in if they wanted

yep...IF They wanted

hey we can just make a topic for people to vote and show the staff how much we want all 13 (plus Xion) members

Zero_Outcome said:

hey we can just make a topic for people to vote and show the staff how much we want all 13 (plus Xion) members

A petion I don't know...

Maybe they already have something in store for us...

we can hope

yeah, my only concern with that is that you're going to end up with few friend cards because you have to find the ones with the best abilities and after that you end up with around 13-15 which for a Nobody/Dark deck is too few..and then there's leveling.....

(computers being stupid today sorry)

Roxas said:

yeah, my only concern with that is that you're going to end up with few friend cards because you have to find the ones with the best abilities and after that you end up with around 13-15 which for a Nobody/Dark deck is too few..and then there's leveling.....

Yeah I wonder whats goin' happin when every set is released *Ponders*

we'll be seeing a lot of cookie cutter decks and people getting boried

King_Simba said:

Roxas said:

Yeah I wonder whats goin' happin when every set is released *Ponders*

Well, we all hope that this game will keep going after we get through the Japanese sets because once "all sets are released" and there is official word that there aren't going to be anymore...then the game obviously dies.

Well we do know that Sora will get more play time when the drive forms come out.

But unless Nobodies get counted under Dark Cards then I dont think any more Dark Players will be coming out....(although I do want to see Dark Riku control a friend Anti- Sora)

well nobody card type is gonna be Dark/Nobody so technically the old Dark/Players could play nobodies unless the nobodies say that they can only be played by a certain organization member.

hopefully they will have the final mix Organization 13 members