This game doesnt exist.

By IKerensky, in Blood Bowl: Team Manager

10 months after the initial news.

No news from FFG.

No photos from the game component anywhere.

No gaming site on FFG, just an app form out of their main site (no other game featured have such a format).

No beta-tester teasing us with his NDA.

No effort from FFG to communicate nor build a minipage for this game like for all their other announced games.

No update on Upcoming status.

This game doesn't exist, it is a ghost of christmases that could have been, coming from an alternate universe with the bad guy goatee...

Its going to eventually get the ARKHAM HORROR logo and any further information about the game will be full of cryptic puzzles

Blood Bowl: Team Arkham Horror

Yes guys, what a shame!

At last, something ufficial would be appropriate...

A new hope for Blood Bowl fans, I wrote to customer services and they answer to me in a very shot time (wow!!). I put here their answer:

Hello Marco,

We are still doing the game, it's just been delayed in the design process. Normally we don't announce a game until it's passed a certain amount of steps, in design, playtest, approvals, production, etc. This game we announced much earlier than normal.

You can see it on the 'Upcoming' schedule here;
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_upcoming.asp

We want to make sure what we have a great game, that's more important than a fast game...

Thanks for your patience,
Thaadd Powell
Customer Service
Fantasy Flight Games

They don't indicate a precise date of release but give me the hope to see light!

Ummmm Winter is over by my calendar. not sure what this means really????

Blood Bowl: Team Manager - The Card Game
3/1/2011

Blood Bowl: Team Manager - The Card Game, designed by Eric Lang and Corey Konieczka, takes 2-4 players through the cutthroat excitement of an entire Blood Bowl season, all in about an hour. Choose one of six unique factions: Humans, Dwarfs, Wood Elves, Orcs, Skaven, or Chaos, then experiences the strategy and competition of drafting new players over the course of the season!

A frenzied game of deck-building, Blood Bowl: Team Manager puts you in the owner’s box, where you’ll make the calls necessary to take your team to the finals. Customize your deck by grabbing the best new draft picks and upgrading your players, or employ devious tactics to take your opponent’s Star Players out of the game... for good.

More Info [+] • Follow latest news on this product RSS Blood Bowl: Team Manager - The Card Game
Board Games
Expected by: winter '10/'11

MattMcD31 said:

Ummmm Winter is over by my calendar. not sure what this means really????

3/1/2011

Blood Bowl: Team Manager - The Card Game, designed by Eric Lang and Corey Konieczka, takes 2-4 players through the cutthroat excitement of an entire Blood Bowl season, all in about an hour. Choose one of six unique factions: Humans, Dwarfs, Wood Elves, Orcs, Skaven, or Chaos, then experiences the strategy and competition of drafting new players over the course of the season!

A frenzied game of deck-building, Blood Bowl: Team Manager puts you in the owner’s box, where you’ll make the calls necessary to take your team to the finals. Customize your deck by grabbing the best new draft picks and upgrading your players, or employ devious tactics to take your opponent’s Star Players out of the game... for good.

More Info [+] • Follow latest news on this product RSS Blood Bowl: Team Manager - The Card Game
Board Games
Expected by: winter '10/'11

We're talking about FFG^^ Do I have to say more?

Expected by: winter 2110/2111

Well, that's still better than winter 40,000.

Let's patiently wait...