Listed as out of stock... does this mean you have to reprint it or make a trip to the warehouse?

By yourdice, in Kingsburg

I'm pretty much a nub... does out of stock mean you have to go to warehouse to get more stock... or does it mean that you have to reprint it? Kingsburg and it's expansion are out of stock when you click to buy. If it is out of stock as in you have to get them reprinted... is there a reprint date? Thanks!

This question is best answered through the customer service link at the top of the web site under "More..." The forums are used more for player interactions.

yourdice said:

I'm pretty much a nub... does out of stock mean you have to go to warehouse to get more stock... or does it mean that you have to reprint it? Kingsburg and it's expansion are out of stock when you click to buy. If it is out of stock as in you have to get them reprinted... is there a reprint date? Thanks!

Hi, I just discovered this game myself and could not find it to purchase anywhere. I stumbled upon your post while searching for info myself. In case you were still wondering, I found a link pointing to the news tab right here on fantasy flight where it is listed as being currently reprinted and expected back in stock for purchase this october(2011). It looks really cool, so hopefully we will see it at online retailers everywhere in the next few weeks.

The Upcoming page lists reprints.

Both are listed for reprint this month BUT, we will probably only see the base game this month if even that. The listed dates on the Upcoming page are not very accurate and are almost never updated.

The base game is listed as on the boat from the manufacturer. This is listed as 4-6 weeks to get to the FFG warehouse (its been up for about 2 weeks so there are likely at least 2 weeks or more before it gets in).

The expansion has not even been sent to the printer yet. I doubt we will see this before December if even then.