3x innovation
2x Waagh
3x Long Winter
2x gobbo loot

Supports:
3x warpstone meteor
3x contested village
3x Choppa

I intend to try this instead of the classic DE/HP manipulation skaven deck because I wanted the pillages and development control. Critiques?

JayDe, your deck looks fast and evil.

Nevertheless I would reduce the amount of units. Skaven are very fragile to Master Rune of Spite. Personally I would take out Poison Wind Globadiers and Black Orc Squad. They are too expensive in terms of cost-value ratio. I do not play Gutter Runners either. They are very slow. I prefer Crooked Teef Goblins, Stunty Smasha (especially in development environments) and Snotling Pump Wagon.

Your support base is a bit weak. Likely you play Warpstone Excavation instead of Warpstone Meteor, don't you? Boar Pen can be very effective when played in the right moment. Maybe even Squiq Pen although it's dangerous due to Und Dokbar.

Thanks a tonne for the suggestions, yes I mean warpstone excavation and I think i've made that mistake in many other threads :S. I'll look into those cards like snotling pump wagon and the orc supports.

The changes I have made are to replace the Long Winters with Smash-go-Booms, it adds a cost factor but is far more effective then a single development back to their hand. I'll include 2 squig pens and pump wagons while removing the globadiers, black orc squad and fungusbrew goblins.