"Intrigue Gambit" and "Power Struggle" Plot cards

By hogfather, in 2. AGoT Rules Discussion

There´s certains cards ("to be a wolf" for example) that refer to "Intrigue Gambit" and "Power Struggle" plot cards. I can´t find any plot cards that fit the discription... Please help - what cards are meant by that?

hogfather said:

There´s certains cards ("to be a wolf" for example) that refer to "Intrigue Gambit" and "Power Struggle" plot cards. I can´t find any plot cards that fit the discription... Please help - what cards are meant by that?

These are traits found only on plot cards. (Although "To Be a Wolf" refers to the "Military Battle" plot trait....) These plot traits are found primarily on cards from the 5 Kings CCG set of the game. The only plots with these traits in the LCG/Chapter Packs are in the "Ancient Enemies" pack. The newest Chapter Pack (Change of Seasons) has a plot that can gain the traits, but it won't do you any good for the "To Be a..." cycle of events.

I see - that explains why I haven´t got any of these plot cards. I only have LCG cards and haven´t been able to get my hands on "ancient enemies" yet. Thanks for the clarification.