this may have been asked before but i need to know...

By Last Messiah, in Rules Discussions

world cards that increase the power of magic cards live agrabah LV3.... how does the damage increase? does it work like the this....: one magic card played (Fire) would do 8 damage but if two where played...they would each be tripled to do 12 + 12 (OR) is it that the two of the add together and then the total triples?

please..... can anyone clearify

is there anyone with an answer to this....?

It would be the first once.

say you have a wonderland 3 out and you play 3 fires. First one would do 8, the second 12, the 3rd 16. so on and so forth...

Thirroxin said:

say you have a wonderland 3 out and you play 3 fires. First one would do 8, the second 12, the 3rd 16. so on and so forth...

Wonderland lvl 2, and yes that is would be the jist of it from what I've read.

Thirroxin said:

but does that mean the only the secound one recieves the triple or (Ex: 2 fire's were played making 8+12=20)

or does it mean the each of them recieves the triple (Ex: 12+12= 24)

???????????????

lol... ok back to the scenario. Say wonderland 2 is out and you play 3 fires. The total damage of the fires would be 36. first would deal 8 damage (4x2=8), the second would deal 12 since the multiplier is increased, (4x3=12), and the third will deal 16 since it is the third being played. (4x4=16). Plainly put, the first spell would be doubled, the second is tripled, the third is quadruple, so on and so forth.

thanks, that is much clearer.

i finally get it.

careful with playing a lot of magic cards though, phil is heavily played. Make sure u have anwsers for him

it's not that i run a lot, i run 2 firaga and 2 thundaga because i run 3 agrabah lv3. i just wanted to confirm the way damage works on them first because a friend and i are finally getting enough players to start a local tournament. so, i have been posting questions and i am glad to be getting a lot of positive feedback.

and as for phill.... my simbas and alice stop him from being a burden.

odds are they'll keep phil if u play double damage worlds, and theyll sack off someone else each turn for alice. Theyl probly even keep him as a result to simba 4. What kind of deck do you run? if its agro at all you can lock them with monstro level one and suck up the remnants with a few parasite cages. If goin for rush, i would recomend jacks with beast and hercs along witrh some peters. I dunno. If u think u can handle him then by all means go for it. Regardless, im glad you get the damage on the worlds down, glad i could help. :)

it's basically a nightmare / donald deck. its got 1 of each jack, a couple of beast, 3x lv1- 1x lv.3 - 1x lv4 donald for magic/friend abuse. and i have leon, goofy lv4 and yuffie for beatsticking. and i threw in dasiy to buff donald because i love the disney ducks with a firey passion. LOL.

overall i it is a world runner because of its' power and magic friend abuse, but i considered making it a beatdown if i can get my hands on a sephiroth. i have almost all the cards now except cloud, seph, the king, and hte dragon.... and i am just trying to play favorites and make it work. plus, considering i used to work for disney, i have quite a few faves...... HAIL TO THEE THE PUMPKIN KING!!!!

Last Messiah said:

it's not that i run a lot, i run 2 firaga and 2 thundaga because i run 3 agrabah lv3. i just wanted to confirm the way damage works on them first because a friend and i are finally getting enough players to start a local tournament. so, i have been posting questions and i am glad to be getting a lot of positive feedback.

and as for phill.... my simbas and alice stop him from being a burden.

Alice...,worse friend kill card ever.

she's not too unlawfully bad... she just isn't a fast kill. but, she is a steady kill that becomes a great nuisance to those not expecting her.

Last Messiah said:

she's not too unlawfully bad... she just isn't a fast kill. but, she is a steady kill that becomes a great nuisance to those not expecting her.

actually, dispite high opinions of her (I myself had one before I saw the pattern), she hurts more than helps as you will have to kill a card and next turn control or aggro will wipe it off the field World Racer and AC run Tidus easy kill. 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 either way you're losing board presence will can and often will cost you the game againist a skilled opponent.

you make a valid point. never really thought of her as that much of a great loss mainly due to the high amount of magic friends i use, and yes i am aware of owl and use tidus to solve that problem.

and unfortunately, since the game started it was only one other guy and i that played, until recently. we do play many other tcgs professionally but this one plays much different than any other game if i might say. so, for a lack of better words, we fail to have 'experienced" players in the this game and i would greatly appreciate any advice as to what is and isn't run and why. as stated above we are finally getting enough people to start a local and i want to bring as many of them as possible to standard play level so we can be all good players.

Alice is a temping card but it's never good to use againist a skilled player, I'm working on a list of such cards and why so it will be up..maybe in the next week.

As for a tournament, print out a copy of the Rules and Regulations thread..those are the most updated rules.

i hate to keep asking questions but just a few more...

1) where can i find the link to the rules and regulations, what page is it on?

2) are there judges for kindom hearts and if so how does one become a judge?

i feel that if the local tourney becomes good we need to have a judge and thanks to all the help of you guys on this forum, i at least get the machanics of the game enough to help my fellow players.....plus the other players that are starting my local with me hang out on the forum and read into the questions i ask to learn along with me.

so thanks again to all that have helped me thus far and if you could point me into the right direction to legitamize my tournament, that would be a great help.

i agree with roxas. after trying her out, alice isnt that great. As for what to play and what not to, its all up to you. depends on what deck you run. Too bad you dont live by me man, i have 2extra dragon malificents and a extra sephiroth. I prefer cloud over him for the deck i run. Regardless, their are a ton of combos and strategies in this game. Make all kinds of decks, youll find the one you like eventually. best of luck to you in your tournaments man. If you need advice or help with anything, we're here for ya. Later

Thirroxin said:

http://new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=94&efcid=5&efidt=5510

thats the rules and regulations roxas was talking about. Its located in the "rules discussion" area on the main page.

As for a judge, im not exactly sure... sorry... roxas would know that. Sorry i couldnt help you that much man.

The post would have my name on it as I posted it from the old KH site (thanks to Mr. Dawn who made the original). I usually keep it updated if there is a new ruling.

As for judge, I have no idea. You'd have to wait till offical play starts and they announce something.

thanks again for all the help guys.

and if you want to trade or sell the sephiroth, i would greatly appreciate it. after all, that is what our postal system is, LOL...

hate to say it but someone at the tournament is willing to trade 3 destiny islands and a king mickey for it. lol... its probly goin to him. Sorry man

yeah, that's alright. i think the only way i could top that is to throw in my ultima or something... okay, just let me know if it changes.