Custom Content Challenge: The Final Countdown

By Veet, in Fan Creations

OK so we've had some fun and success in heraldifying the lurker and some guardians in the past I want to give final battle a shot. A lot of complaints come from the fact that gearing up for final battle usually makes it pretty easy to the point lots of people don't consider it a win so lets make a few things that will challenge that conception. Heralds and Ancient Ones are fair game.

I did my part on this topic : using the alternative endings solve this problem (among others). gui%C3%B1o.gif As I wrote several times, I do not like the final battle nor the 6-seal end where the game stop right in the middle of the action. Anyway, I'd be delighted to read your suggestions guys.

Veet said:

OK so we've had some fun and success in heraldifying the lurker and some guardians in the past I want to give final battle a shot. A lot of complaints come from the fact that gearing up for final battle usually makes it pretty easy to the point lots of people don't consider it a win so lets make a few things that will challenge that conception. Heralds and Ancient Ones are fair game.

Okay.

Before the Start of Battle: reduce the green cards to zero +1 for every doom token the ancient one has over 10. Then reduce all investigator's clue tokens to the number of sealed gates divided by 2 (rounded up) +1. Then investigators with blessings must roll a die and discard their blessings on a failure (i.e. half the blessings should disappear during the beginning of final combat).