Florida

By demonofturks, in Odds & Ends

Hey everyone!
I'm going to be flying into Sarasotta, Florida tonight. What KH stuff goes on there that I may go to?

IT'S QUITE ANNOYING WHEN I CAN SEE THAT PEOPLE LOOK AT THIS POST AND NO ONE RESPONDS! WHAT THE F***!

-.- Some people read posts merely so they don't show up as Unread. You'll find they aren't forced to respond -.-

It's also the case of us that don't quite know of anythin of the current topic, so we haven't a thing to say about it. Like myself. I know nothin of anythin Kingdom Hearts related in Florida, let alone anythin at all goin on in Florida, so I've just look'd at a post with naught a thing to say about. Cept this statement.

Just going to also say this is in the wrong section so that could be why no one is responding....but I'm thinking along the lines of what Trothael said.

Choitz said:

It's also the case of us that don't quite know of anythin of the current topic, so we haven't a thing to say about it. Like myself. I know nothin of anythin Kingdom Hearts related in Florida, let alone anythin at all goin on in Florida, so I've just look'd at a post with naught a thing to say about. Cept this statement.

Same here. How am I meant to know about anything going down on a different continent?

Yeah you're right. I'm sorry for exploding like that.

Is all good, mate! No worries. We wish we could've help'd, but there's not much we can do sometimes.

All I can state is I hope you had fun 'n certainly keep playin.