Anyone anywhere near Cincinnati?

By Skowza, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

Anyone play anywhere near Cincinnati Ohio? We have a small group of players and I am trying to find more... any players in Covington, Newport, Dayton, or even Columbus?

Are you looking for North or South of Cincy players? If South, then there is a group in Lexington.

How often do you guys meet up? We'd love to play with some new people if you all are interested...

Anywhere from once a week to three times a week. Monday is LCG night at the store, Friday is CCG night, and Saturday is all games night. We meet at Amazing Wonders Gaming & Hobby Center. Look it up on facebook.

We're trying to get a little more interest in the Cincinnati meta. We're planning to meet weekly at YottaQuest on Monday nights, possibly playing other nights as well. We've been told that the cards are flying off shelves here since the series started up... if anyone out there is interested, let us know or show up on a Monday and hopefully we'll be there!

Monday nights at about 6 or 7 seems to be working for everyone right now. Feel free to come to YottaQuest if you have any interest in playing or learning to play, we'll have several decks available for new players too.

I just got into the series (bought the Core and two Expansions from Yotta this past weekend) and absolutely love it. I would love to come down and play. How long do you guys play for? I don't get off work until 10PM, so I can't get to Yotta until 10:30PM.

They close @ 10, but we play randomly throughout the week too, both at Yotta and at home. We're all pretty centrally located (Clifton, Sharonville, Pleasant Ridge) what part of town are you in? We've got around 15 people playing at this point, which is way up from just the 4 of us that were playing 6 months ago.

I've found myself lost, headfirst in the Game of Thrones LCG. Cant seem to find anyone around Columbus that plays it. My girlfriend and I would like to find some other players around North Columbus. Let me know if we arent the only ones around here!

We're still active in Cincinnati! Had some new players show up recently who said they hadn't seen anything about where to play - Yottaquest on Hamilton on Monday nights every week. We have players of all skill levels, stop by if you are interested in playing or learning to play!

Not sure if you still play or check out the board but my girl and I play. We're located in Dublin