URL the only way?

By player646179, in Fan Art

I've made an overhead map of Watch Fortress Erioch, but I've not put it on any webpage yet.
Is using an url to a webpage (with the pics in mind) the only way of showing stuff here?

And another question: I've heard of someone that've made home made maps for the "Shadow
of Madness" scenario. Anyone gotten hold of these and care to share the address?

dracopticon said:

I've made an overhead map of Watch Fortress Erioch, but I've not put it on any webpage yet.
Is using an url to a webpage (with the pics in mind) the only way of showing stuff here?

And another question: I've heard of someone that've made home made maps for the "Shadow
of Madness" scenario. Anyone gotten hold of these and care to share the address?

I cannot speak to your search for Maps but perhaps the few relavant results on Google would point you to the GM Ross and perhaps he might have more information for you. As to your first question, yes it would seem so. Most forums do not have or enable direct uploads for a number of reasons, infected files being the primary one. With the exception of Avatar photos on some, but those are not corporate entitis. Linking your photo(s) from a host site like Photobucket or siilar is generally the norm.

Korvis said:

dracopticon said:

I cannot speak to your search for Maps but perhaps the few relavant results on Google would point you to the GM Ross and perhaps he might have more information for you. As to your first question, yes it would seem so. Most forums do not have or enable direct uploads for a number of reasons, infected files being the primary one. With the exception of Avatar photos on some, but those are not corporate entitis. Linking your photo(s) from a host site like Photobucket or siilar is generally the norm.

Hello! I am sorry I didn't discover your excellent answer until now! Thanks for the tip. But "GM Ross" - is he a forum member? I'll have a look see what I can find. I am thinking of drawing my own maps, as I've done for TEP part 1. But it's always good to see how others have solved the map question, if there's any to be found out there. I understand the virus dilemma, but it would be great to be able to copy and paste inside messages.

Got in touch with a bunch of players in Edinburgh, Scotland. There is a guy there named Ross (who was also a GM for Deathwatch), but I asked him and he didn't have any map material for Shadow of Madness. So, who did you refer to?