Conan is cool

By erikwm, in Age of Conan

But is he worth a game?

Hell yes:

www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/23387/conan-collectible-card-game

And unlike AoC, you are Conan in that game. Okay, so is your opponent, but he doesn't count, right lengua.gif ? Sadly, it's a dead game now, but if you can find starters and maybe a few boosters, you can put together decks and have at it, complete with gory art and some of the coolest card-names ever: Carve to the Breastbone, Drive Cartilage Into Brain, Shear Through Flesh and Vertabrae You're Conan and you do what Conan does best, slay (Wenching is available too, for real).

Oh, yes, he's worth a game and more! We just had a game for an afternoon's fun and, although we were figuring out the rules some, it was great! The contest dice and interplay of Players and how they must choose the event dice that they are stuck with and try to make the most of it works well. And the possibility of crowning Conan is a great threat hanging over the last era of the game.

Let us wait for new Conan played by Drogo Momoa :)

it will be popular again and maybe this will be popular again

We managed to get in a game this weekend. It was a blast. A very exciting and intense third age. Everyone was trying to control Conan to try to crown him. On the last adventure, I managed to get Conan to my home kingdom, I tried to lure him with a harem of women trophies, but to my horror, Aquillonia had just as many, so Conan struck me down, eliminating me from the final scoring and victory.

its really hard to play this and the contest dice and interplay of players and how they must choose the e vent dice that they are stuck with and try to make the most of it works well.

It may be a bit confusing the first time, but once you get the hang of it its really quite easy and you can even plan ahead to sabotage your enemies by blocking their moves so its quite enjoyable.