New AP covers up in webshop

By marius8, in CoC General Discussion

CT19.jpg CT21.jpg CT20.jpg

CT22.jpg CT23.jpg CT24.jpg

Ok, those do look pretty darn rad, I have to admit.

And actually, I think 'The Antediluvian Dreams" is the best title .

These Asylums come in Jannuary?

Nice covers...hope they come out soon.

lordofmasks

Are these for the new core game coming out? The old CCG? Or both?

I am interested in this game, along with the AGOT coming out. But it is hard for me to see the clean break. it appears some of the old boosters are fully compatible with the new core set.

ColtsFan76 said:

Are these for the new core game coming out? The old CCG? Or both?

I am interested in this game, along with the AGOT coming out. But it is hard for me to see the clean break. it appears some of the old boosters are fully compatible with the new core set.

The older cards will be compatible with the LCG cards according to FFG. However, there are rumours about split format, legacy and LCG only.

So the cards coming out now are for the new Core Set (but older cards work with that, too).

Also since no-one has noticed or at least let it out, there's some info about the next Asylum packs. The first one will have cards that focus on Terror struggle, the next will be about investigation, then arcane, combat and finally skill. Not sure whether or not I like those as themes... Maybe this is FFG's attempt at bringing the story phase back to being the most important part of the game.

Yes, the cards are entirely compatible. You can play informal games with any of the cards CCG or LCG or mix and be just fine. The catch will be for afficially sponsored play. I'm not sure what they plan for CoC, but currently AGoT has been split into an LCG only format and a Legacy Highlander format that allows any cards that haven't been banned. Of course, this was the next month after they announced that they were keeping the previous schedule of Standard and Classic formats with a block rotation. I don't want to seem overly negative here, but I do want to be upfront that to some of us, FFG has obviously been flying by the seat of their pants in regards to their newly christned LCG games.

The cards can be used together, so LCG and CCG are compatible.

lordofmasks

[email protected] said:

The antediluvian dreams is the best image gran_risa.gif

you can say that again.

And the intergalactic gateway is cool too. :)

The more I look at it, the more I really like the Spawn of the Sleeper.

IMO, the path has a real cool pics, and I can't wait to see what FFG will bring us whit that pack !!

coc_all_out.jpg