Deluxe expansions - whats the plan?

By Winter79, in Dust Tactics Premium Edition

Great the expansions are coming.

But what about the deluxe - not a word.

FFG whats the plan!

I agree with this question. I had a copy of this on pre-order for almost 2 months now with another site, they were cheaper. Both FFG and this other site had a release date for a second wave of sets and those dates are far behind us. What gives? No updates, no reassurance, no nothing.

FYI, I wanted to play this game with the painted units, since that doesn't seem to be happening, I am very close to canceling my pre-order. I have better things to pine over than NO news about a second wave of sets.

fuzzyfoot said:

I agree with this question. I had a copy of this on pre-order for almost 2 months now with another site, they were cheaper. Both FFG and this other site had a release date for a second wave of sets and those dates are far behind us. What gives? No updates, no reassurance, no nothing.

FYI, I wanted to play this game with the painted units, since that doesn't seem to be happening, I am very close to canceling my pre-order. I have better things to pine over than NO news about a second wave of sets.

I feel your pain, brother.

Luckily, I was able to find a copy of the Deluxe Edition at an online store earlier this year, so now I have two copies, which is all I really need.

There may be some hope for, you, though. It looks like Deluxe Operation Cyclone is now available from Paolo's sitehopefully the Deluxe walkers won't be far behind, so you could at least by a copy of the unpainted base game for the tiles and then buy the painted units seperately. Obviously, the big downside is the pricethe Blue Thunder box set is a hell of a deal over the individual units. Maybe that's why they haven't been in a hurry to make more?