earth elemental

By Morpsele, in Battlelore

Hi,

I have recently got BL and i got with it the earth elemental piece. I played a couple of game but i was wondering with only the base game how can i play with my EE if there is no scenario using it.

I know i got lucky buying the game this late and still get the EE. I just wish to use it and not have it go to waste.

Thank you

Morpsele, the way creature deployment works in this game, any creature can be substituted for another of the same level. Except for two of the dragons, all creatures to date are "level one" creatures. Also, any adventure that has a customizable war council can field an Earth Elemental (or any creature) by delegating the proper number of tokens on the Creature Handler War Council position.

At its core, BL is intended to allow for a wide variation of play, and most any way one can come up with incorporating any of the elements of the game within a particular adventure have been endorsed by the designer, Richard Borg, or one of the two game companies that have produced the game so far (first Days of Wonder, and now Fantasy Flight Games) - not to mention been thought about and talked about by players of the game.

Enjoy! :)

Thank you very much for the quick anwser. I just started playing the game about 2 month now and i didnt get to much game in. I'm just starting with the lore part of the game. I played a couple of game with the goblin and dwarves dans i loved it but i didnt got the chance to tri the spider or the council yet. Its hard to find players around my town.

I will check every thing out and i hope to play more soon.

You're very much welcome, Morspele. Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. There are some older player aides and FAQ's from when Days of Wonder published the game - many of those can be found on the fansite for the game: BattleLoreMaster.com in the Downloads portion of the Guild Section .

Also, I have a difficult time finding local players of the game as well, and therefor play the majority of my plays of the game using Vassal. If that looks to be of interest for you, I would love to play with you. Feel free to send me a private message, or post here, or an email to: t_rewoldt at hotmail.com.

Take care,

Todd

Helps todd if you answer your e-mail. Have asked on a few occasions to come over there! :)

Did you change your email address? I believe I've got you in my contacts...sending you an email right now. Though, I will say, hard to get me to play a spontaneous game on Vassal during the week, unless I happen to already be logged in (played half a game of Napoleonics this evening...in 2+ hours, egads, lots of standing around in that game).

Usually on weekend mornings (1200 to 1600 or so GMT), good time to catch me then. Plus, face-to-face is still in play - you're just 20 mi or so east of me still, yes?

toddrew said:

Did you change your email address? I believe I've got you in my contacts...sending you an email right now. Though, I will say, hard to get me to play a spontaneous game on Vassal during the week, unless I happen to already be logged in (played half a game of Napoleonics this evening...in 2+ hours, egads, lots of standing around in that game).

Usually on weekend mornings (1200 to 1600 or so GMT), good time to catch me then. Plus, face-to-face is still in play - you're just 20 mi or so east of me still, yes?

Well at least 10-15 miles east of you, yes!