Flying monkeys, to me!

By Mr. K, in CoC Trade Forum

Okay, so with Asylum Pack containing 3 copies of each card, there must be loads of people out there with tons of spare cards that are just gathering dust.

I'm looking to buy up someones large selection of spares, with folowing guide:

1. Only one copy of each card please! (I play for fun with my other half, not tounament combating!)
  2. I have the core set, Secrets of Arkham expansion and Order of the Silver Twilight expansion, so I don't need any cards included in those sets.
  3. Condition: Obviously, great if they are pristine, but I'll accept 'reasonable' condition.
  4. Ideally weighted evenly between the different factions...but not essential
  5. Number of cards: As many as you've got baby! gran_risa.gif
  6. Price. This is what I'm thinking - Most Asylum Packs cost about $8, or £9 here (I'm in the UK!), so let's simplify it and say 9 (pounds or dollars.) So each card is about 0.15 (pence or cents). So, I'm prepared to pay 0.30 (pence or cents) per card. Seem reasonable? So if you've got 50 cards to sell I'll pay £15 ($15) But if you have thoughts on price, let me know.

And I'll pay P+P as well. So, anyone interested?

Kind regards,

K xx

If you're looking for single cards, I would recommend www.eaglecard.org.

Most of the old AP cards cost between 0.10-0.30 €.

The shop is in Austria. So shipping shouldn't take that long to the UK and the owner is a pretty nice guy. I ordered several times there and had no problems.

Wow, cheers for the heads up. That's a good back-up plan. Only thing is he seems to be missing cards from the Yuggoth Contract cycle, and the different pricing on different cards from the same pack seems, well, unfair? Never-the-less, if no one is interested in my offer I'll definitely give them a go!

Kind regards,

K xx

Hi There

I am in the U.K. too and wondered if you are interested in any of the older black bordered cards?

I have lots of common/uncommon black border cards spare and even a few rares from the CCG era if you are interested.

I would only charge for postage as I would rather the cards be played with than just stored.

I dont have any of the white border newer stuff spare, but most of those are still available anyway.

Send me a message or just post on this thread if you are interested at all, Regards, Neil.

@Doombringer, That is such a kind offer! corazon.gif The Lovecraft collector in me would dearly, dearly love to say yes, but I'm kind of invested in the LCG version now. I really hope those cards find a good home though!

Many thnks,

K xx

Friendship Request + PM sent. ;-)