Like a Moth - A doubt from Spain

By +SR+, in Call of Cthulhu LCG

Hi cultists!

Before nothing I have to ask for excuses you because my english is very poor. I hope that you could help me and that your answers are written in a simple english in order that it could understand you.

I write this post because in my group of players to arisen a doubt with regard to the card Like to Moth . Later I you mention the text of the card:

Event

Cost: 2

Action: Choose a character. Until the end of the phase, lower that character's printed skill to 0.

My question is:

Really does the skill printed to 0 diminish after playing the Like Moth of the objective character?

I you put an example:

I play Like to Moth on Hired Muscle . Can I use Dangerous Inmate 's action on him until the end of the phase?

I am grateful for all your solutions but if I write in this forum it is because I am looking for an official response on the part of FFG in order that our small problem remains decisive.

Of all forms, thank you very much to all.

P.D: Again, forgive my poor english.

It does mas of one week that I put this question and still nobody has answered.

The truth that is a doubt that we are interested in solving and if I put here the question it was to find solutions.

There is some moderator or companion of FFG who doubts me to help with this doubt?

Thank you very much and a greeting!

Except you also posted in the Rules Questions section and it got answered there preocupado.gif .

Ups! I was not remembering that I had put the post for duplicate.

Thank you very much!