Idea - Draw deck holders

By Madboyo, in Fantasy Flight Supply

Have you niticed that may games have large decks of draw cards. Once in their protective coats the can be quite unwieldy.

I've started playing with creating a draw deck holder.

There are many options fron dealers shoes to special made card holders and Deck boxes.

Anyone have any other ideas?

True. But if I would make a draw deck holder, I would do it specially for a certain game, perhaps in the shape of the environment or something that builds up the atmosphere. Like a skull or a rock or something, you know, what I mean.

I'm not quite sure I understand. Are you talking about a stand, to place your hand into while playing? Or something else entirely?

I completely agree - especially with the smaller sized cards such as in Arkham Horror or Warhammer... a stack of those on the table is just a super-slippery jenga pile. I'd like to see some kind of dealer shoe for both full sized and mini cards with protectors.

The existing Blackjack card holders are ideal to support stacks of large cards - essential if like me you have every expansion of Arkham Horror sleeved.

Would be great if FFG created some matching small ones for the tiny card stacks.

I second that!
I have looked around and tried several normal size card shoes for FFs smaller cards (arkham horror, but foremost talisman adventure deck) and none have really made it. Sooner or later one card gets stuck because of the smaller size.
I would LOVE a card shoe and even a cardstack holder for these small card (that works when sleeved)
Either themed accordingly for the big games och some customization feature, like their new boxes.

And of course, we need a themed dicetower (foremost to Arkham, but even for terrinoth and talisman : )..
As of now I using a chessex dicetower, painted green/black.
But a real "official one" would be awesome!

Price?
19-29$?
Or what du you think?

COME ON NOW FF!!!