Chaos Rush Deck

By Obsid, in Warhammer Invasion Deck Building

Hi guys,

i tried to build something powerful with my chaos cards. To refuse the "normal" trend of "chaos corrupting"-decks i've made a fast rush decks with (as you can see) quite a lot of cards. Unfortunatley i didn't get most of the battle packs several times.

javascript:void(0);/*1297616051765*/

Targets: Play many low-cost units to get either kingdom or questzone burning. Hold it down with "ember to inferno". Bule with "wolves of the north" is a great deal to get many cards, Bule can be easily played with support of "braying gors". I have also added a few corription cards to get through the defending line.

Best regards

O.

Hey! Just some quick thoughts.

First, just as a blanket suggestion, as soon as you get them, add Clan Moulder's Elite x3. IMO this is the best rush card chaos has access to.

Blood Summoning and Ember's to Inferno both x3 in any deck will slow it down significantly, even moreso in a rush deck. So for my advice, I would recommend losing one or the other.

If you keep the Blood Summoning, you need to maximize your loyalty gains on the first few turns. Chaos Spawn x3 and Cloud of Flies x3 will take care of this for you. Cloud of Flies is especially nice on Clan Moulder's Elite, which is one of the reasons I suggested them earlier.

Otherwise for Ember's to Inferno, I would additionally suggest Sellswords x3 to get as much destruction out of the early turns as you can.

Hi Kefka,

thank you very much for your comment. "Clan Moulders Elite" looks really great, unfortunately "Tooth and Claw" seems to be out of stock in germany. I'll try to get it asap. Furthermore "Veteran Sellswords" looks good, i like this free stuff :)

See you,

Obsid