The Ultimate Resource Guide for BoW! (Updated 2-13-2011)

By DragonWhimsy, in Battles of Westeros

Welcome to the Ultimate Resource Guide for Battles of Westeros! Here you will find links to everything I could find concerning the Battles of Westeros game and other Song of Fire and Ice materials to inspire your games.

Please feel free to post links to other pages of interest and I'll update the original post. Please make all links lead to pages concerning Battles of Westeros or the general background to the world of Westeros.

Thanks for your help! (and if the mods could sticky this post that would be great!)

Official Resources:

Other Battles of Westeros sites:

• Battles of Westeros forums on BoardGameGeek.

Reviews/Previews:

• Anatoli's Game Room Review: Part 1 (unboxing), Part 2 (components), Part 3 (gameplay)
  • Tom Vassel's Battles of Westeros
  • Drakkenstrike's Battles of Westeros
  • ChanceOfGamig's Battles of Westeros
  • Hopeless Gamer's First Interview with Rob Kouba.
  • Hopeless Gamer's Second Interview with Rob Kouba.

Battle Reports:

BoW Pictures and Painted Miniature Images:

A Song of Fire and Ice Inspirational Material:

Reserved for future use if it's needed.

Another Review:

GamerChris Reviews Battles of Westeros

More inspirational resources:

Map of Westeros : The most professional and beautiful map of Westeros I've seen.

Political map of Westeros : A less detailed version of the map above with the boundaries of the areas controlled by the major houses.

My apologies for putting this update on a different post. It seems you cannot edit a post after a certain time has passed. This will make it increasingly awkward to keep this updated as time goes on. If there is any mod is reading this is there any chance for me to be granted permission to edit this specific thread indefinetly?