Maybe Please put it in a expansion or somefin

By matthew1980, in DungeonQuest

Well 1st of all i love the game, and 2nd of all i cant w8 for some neat expansion or two..or three..or heck maybe even four... but when i first opened the box i was amazed that there isnt any dragon miniature or anything physical that represents the dragon which is in a way a important feature of the game, since u have t steal loot and all without waking it..

So i hope in the near future FFG will consider to bring out an amazing model to add to this game in the form of a dragon!

matthew1980 said:

Well 1st of all i love the game, and 2nd of all i cant w8 for some neat expansion or two..or three..or heck maybe even four...

Really? You can't bear to type out the word "wait" but you go to the trouble of typing out the numbers "three" and "four" when there are perfectly good single characters that would accomplish the same goal? You crazy kids and your abuse of the Enlgish language, you'll be the death of me yet!

=P

matthew1980 said:

but when i first opened the box i was amazed that there isnt any dragon miniature or anything physical that represents the dragon which is in a way a important feature of the game, since u have t steal loot and all without waking it..

I doubt FFG would add a dragon miniature to the game without some basis for moving it around the dungeon. There's no need for it as is.

That said, if you really want a dragon figure to put on the center square, you might look into buying a copy of another FFG game: Drakon. As part of the Silver Line it should be comparatively cheap, too. It has a dragon mini that would suit your purposes perfectly, as well as six new hero figures for you to kitbash hero cards of. As an added bonus, the two games are, at least theoretically, part of the same setting (Drakon doesn't have any flavour text to speak of tying it into Terrinoth, but the figures have been reused in Descent, so there is a tenuous connection.)