[Provided] Suppression Rounds

By Gregorius21778, in Dark Heresy House Rules

*Suppression Rounds
Special ammunition designed for crowd control and less-lethal-response. Only usable with weapons firing shotgun shells. The weapon keeps all it regular stats and the attack gains the Shocking quality. All damage (after AP and TB reduction) is halfed.

Price: 1 Throne for 10 Rounds // Average to Scarce (GM´s fiat).

Please take note: What physical ammo this rules actually emulate (i.e. rubber rounds) is deliberately left out. But I imagine it to be something on the rather low end of material technology. Perhaps some take on the "rubber round" concept.

I like these bullets. Makes it easier to take live prisoners, something that is quite difficult by RAW.

Gregorius21778 said:

*Suppression Rounds
Special ammunition designed for crowd control and less-lethal-response. Only usable with weapons firing shotgun shells. The weapon keeps all it regular stats and the attack gains the Shocking quality. All damage (after AP and TB reduction) is halfed.

Price: 1 Throne for 10 Rounds // Average to Scarce (GM´s fiat).

Please take note: What physical ammo this rules actually emulate (i.e. rubber rounds) is deliberately left out. But I imagine it to be something on the rather low end of material technology. Perhaps some take on the "rubber round" concept.

Good Idea, also bean bags can be shot from shot guns, they hurt like hell but do not kill.