Cthulhu plastic domain markers

By chicklewis, in CoC General Discussion

Could someone clever please give me a link to the best photo of one of the plastic Cthulhu domain markers? Anybody who has them, how tall are they, actually? How prominent is the mold-line?

I'm thinking of painting up a few of them for use as unsettling statues in a miniatures game, and don't have my copy of the core set yet. Thanks in advance if you can help.

Chick

Hi

I have seen it somewhere for sure. Please look at this forum on different topics or at www.cthulhulcg.com

Cheers

The Big Show has uploaded this picture:

cuthykn8.jpg

I hope that satisfies your curiosity... ;)

Yep. Thats my piccie.

Each staue is about two and a half inches tall approximately, and with mine there was almost no mould line.

Thanks, Marius and Big Show !

Those will make awesome miniature statues.

Chick

You would think FFG would realize the marketing potential to acutally show examples (hq images of contents) of their product and on time for it's release. I know they are having a hard time designing the games properly but a monkey can take pics and get them posted along with a press release.

i.e.: the pic of those domain markers made it worth the price I paid form overstock, not really sure what the rest looks like beside the small flash images on the games home page.