Does Blck work both from the front and behind?

By Vonether, in Death Angel

We ususally don't play with the Green team, but somebody suggested that when a Marine is "defending" it's on both sides. He may only spend Support Tokens on those attacks he makes/defends from in front, but he's still defending.

That makes Block like much better and turns the Green team from disappointing to a serviceable team. Not sexy, but it has it's uses, especially in combonation with Gray.

I'm pretty sure Block works behind Gideon as well. That still doesn't make the Green team much better anyway. gran_risa.gif

yea im also pretty sure block works from the back since there is nothin in the rule book that says it couldnt so its safe to assume that it does

It works front and back, but the Green team still sucks.

(had a smilie at the end, but deleted it, Green team's suckiness of no joke)

Green is certainly not the best defensive team in the game but I wouldnt say that it sux. Grey & Yellow teams are definitely better but this team isn't a bad 3rd defensive team in a 6 player game. Skulls become misses isnt bad (especially when its from front or behind against a swarm) is **** good in my opinion.

The problem with green is that they have no offensive capabilities whatsoever. Even Blue has spare tokens for attacking and killing, which is far more likely than Green's kill 3 on a 4 attack.