Question about troll and Country pack

By Decaramas, in Battlelore

Hi Guys,

I undertstand that this is an Epic size Map pack, but do you need to use the Epic rules ? Having got this for Christmas i am wondering if I now need to buy another expansion just to use it.

Thanks

Dec

Here's a link to the page on the DoW site that has .pdf's of the Epic rules. I think one needs to have registered their copy of the base game with DoW (on that site) in order to access that - if that's an issue, I'm sure those rules can be found on www.battleloremaster.com as well.

The Troll & Country expansion does use the Epic rules for play, but if one can find a way to proxy the additional 19 lore tokens (I think it's 19, total of 55?) necessary, other than the rules, nothing more is needed from that expansion to play Troll & Country.

toddrew said:

Here's a link to the page on the DoW site that has .pdf's of the Epic rules. I think one needs to have registered their copy of the base game with DoW (on that site) in order to access that - if that's an issue, I'm sure those rules can be found on www.battleloremaster.com as well.

The Troll & Country expansion does use the Epic rules for play, but if one can find a way to proxy the additional 19 lore tokens (I think it's 19, total of 55?) necessary, other than the rules, nothing more is needed from that expansion to play Troll & Country.

Yes it is 19 Lore tokens in Epic.

Cab