Minnesota tournament

By Breadroll, in Olympus Coliseum

Dreamers games ( http://www.dreamersgames.com/ ) has nearly enough Kingdom Hearts players to hold regular tournaments, but we still need more! Anyone in the are interested? We generally are all together on saturday morning till later afternoon.

Anyone interested? We really only need 1 or 2 more players

Yay! Me and my friends live near the Twin Cities but we don't know anyone who likes KH TCG so where do you hold these tournaments?

Haven said:

Yay! Me and my friends live near the Twin Cities but we don't know anyone who likes KH TCG so where do you hold these tournaments?

Well Drages is a bum and left for school but I live in Roseville so either Dreamers or The source is accesible to me.

The source? Whats that, Sorry if I'm slightly confused I'm new.

The source is a store on larpentuer drive. Where do you live?

Eagan, about 15 mins away from Rosemount. And 10-20 mins from the Twin Cities

well if you ever want to play sometime contact me on aim and we can arrange a play night

I just have MSN, Aim hates my computer sad.gif

Haven said:

I just have MSN, Aim hates my computer sad.gif

I use trillian (so I have both) if you want you can chat to me on that, my email is [email protected]

Well I'll give you a shout sometime, right now I'm just trying to get cards XD. I was in Roseville the others day and I didn't see the stores anywhere we went. We were near Barnes and Noble, Hollywood Video, and Cub.

Haven said:

Well I'll give you a shout sometime, right now I'm just trying to get cards XD. I was in Roseville the others day and I didn't see the stores anywhere we went. We were near Barnes and Noble, Hollywood Video, and Cub.

You were on Snelling? if so the source is like, right off snelling

lolz, I live in michigan, but i help run the local KH tournaments, so if theres a big Tourney in Minnesota, we can all drive over and participate! If eveyone goes that will be about 25-35 extra people!

Where u guys at????

Jackjone said:

Where u guys at????

Playing Magic...the Minneapolis 5k is soon and I plan on Top 8ing with a sweet deck :)