Raymond End Plot Question

By Ruskicowboy, in Android

I must have missed something regarding the rules with Raymond. He gets one Plot which takes the 2 weeks. But, looking at the end plot cards, it says things like "Discard all Kate favors, and you cannot receive another Kate favor" and "Turn Keene to sleeping" (not exact wording). Since Raymonds end plots only come at the end of the game, how could you possibly receive another Kate favor anyway? And what is the point to flipping the Keene NPC token to sleeping?

We had the same question about Keene. I just told my player it was put in to give a warm feeling of accomplishment at having put your buddy to rest. happy.gif

Just screams expansion, doesn't it? One where the detectives get another two weeks to solve the murder. And maybe then you can gain Keene favors... or something.

My only explanation is same as Mike wrote, other way it's look like nonsense...

Did you find somewhere other explanation of this?

Oversight.

I'm still of the opinion that this game was rushed, and that a third plot of Raymond's was dropped just before release because they couldn't get it to work, or something. The remaining two plots were then stretched out to two weeks to "fill the gap" (as there's not really much reason why Ray's plots should last two weeks rather than the usual one).

There's the same problem with Caprice's "sisters". And the Chairman Hiro favours.