Designer Series erratta?

By Ken on Cape, in Tide of Iron

From what I have been reading on here, there seems to be alot of typos, ect.. In the new Designer Series book. Anyone know when we can expect an offical erratta on it?

We are currently talking to the designers and compiling a complete list, and should have it done soon.

I am only aware of about 4-5 errors in the entire 96 page book.

YourBestFriend said:

We are currently talking to the designers and compiling a complete list, and should have it done soon.

I am only aware of about 4-5 errors in the entire 96 page book.

Awesome news! Any word on the scenario editor??

I loved your rescue mission scenario and have played it 4 times now. Keep up the great work!!

Thanks. Just from what I was reading on here, alot of people said stuff looked like errors in the scenirios. But could be wrong.

There are a few errors in the scenarios. Right off the top of my head I can remember these:

Rat Patrol: The second British division has three bases, but only enough figures to fill two. This may have been intentional by the designer, but I can't figure out why you'd start a side with partially filled bases.

And three of the scenarios don't have Command Objective Markers shown on the setup map. (A fourth also doesn't, but it's intentional.)

There may be more, but we haven't played any of the scenarios yet; we're still stuck on the beaches of Normandy! gran_risa.gif

Looking over the new FAQ and it seems to have put itself at odds with the special rules for the scenario with regards to specializations and the squads with machine gun units. So which is it? Do we follow the special rule for the scenario or the FAQ which appears to just be making a blanket statement about the use of specializations and units with the heavy weapons trait rather than a direct revocation of the special rule.

sloejack said:

Looking over the new FAQ and it seems to have put itself at odds with the special rules for the scenario with regards to specializations and the squads with machine gun units. So which is it? Do we follow the special rule for the scenario or the FAQ which appears to just be making a blanket statement about the use of specializations and units with the heavy weapons trait rather than a direct revocation of the special rule.

Crap, I knew that was there, but overlooked it. Use the scenario's rules for the specialization tokens, and I will update the FAQ on monday.

AnglePark said:

There may be more, but we haven't played any of the scenarios yet; we're still stuck on the beaches of Normandy! gran_risa.gif

Brigadier General Norman Cota: " I don't have to tell you the story. You all know it. Only two kinds of people are gonna stay on this beach: those that are already dead and those that are gonna die. Now get off your butts. You guys are the Fighting 29th."

gran_risa.gif

Sorry, I couldn't resist... sonrojado.gif