Shadowrun Horror??

By guest455987, in Fan Creations

I read on BGG that someone had posted a "Shadowrun Horror" variant here a while back, but that it was removed. Does anybody have the files available for that, or can you describe the mechanisms? I'm working on a Batman retheme and apparently there were some great ideas in the Shadowrun thing that could work well for that.

I don't remember the files, but I remember this as having existed. Only thing I can recall though, is tht they're were "Run" cards - they worked like mission card, except you had to make a skill check at each location, and every investigator could contribute to it (teamwork is important in Shadowrun).

I'm very interested in your Batman expansion. Be sure to post t here! What do you plan to do - a small expansion board, or a full one? What do you plan to have as playable character? The Bat-family or just non Superheroic allies (like Commisioner Gordon?) I suppose you would replace the AO with Villains? And probably you could make some minor ones as herald (I'm thinking Harley Quinn and Killer Croc here). Anyway, I wanna know more! I could even help you, I'm very knowledgeable in Batman comics.

I've got a copy...I think. Not sure it's the whole thing, or the final version. Even if it is, it's 4 gigabytes of super huge hi-res .png files, so there's no good way to share it. There was a torrent floating around somewhere, though - that's how I got it in the first place, so you might hunt around for that.

Not so sure my memory works, but... wasn't this expansion created by this Frank here ? Name and avatar seems to remind me of something. In case, maybe the best thing to do is trying to get in touch with him via PM and ask...

Think that's the right guy. It would still be a lot easier to get in touch on another forum that he's more active on; to wit, www.tgdmb.com . He's Frank Trollman over there, and he posts almost every day. Give him a PM, and maybe you can work something out.