Only minis in Deluxe Set?

By Pilot17, in Wings of War (WWI)

I like the minis and i want to get the deluxe set, but i also want the cards because sometimes i would like to use them with expansions without minis or planes that dont have minis yet. So i was wondering, does the deluxe set only come with one card for each plane? And i imagine it does not have a sopwith triplane card either. Is this true?

Correct. You get 4 plane cards in the set, corresponding to the 4 minis in the set.

Therefore, no Sopwith Triplane. As a point of interest, I believe the Sopwith Camel mini is pencilled in for Series 6 or 7 (so will be 2012 at the earliest)

Pilot17 said:

I like the minis and i want to get the deluxe set, but i also want the cards because sometimes i would like to use them with expansions without minis or planes that dont have minis yet. So i was wondering, does the deluxe set only come with one card for each plane? And i imagine it does not have a sopwith triplane card either. Is this true?

The Sopwith Triplane already has a card in the game, they were in the Famous Aces box set

Here's a file in our forum that list all the sets and whats in them. If you are not a member please join up and say hi. I'm CappyTom on the forum. Here's the Home page.

Tom